- Local Weather Station – this is in Clanfield and is right in the middle of our sites.
- Download your updated sites guide here (same information as the website but laid out for printing).
View Skysurfing Club Flying Sites in a larger map
|Site Name||Direction||OS Grid Ref||Latitude||Longitude|
|Butser West||W||SU 712 203||50°58’35.50″N||0°59’17.36″W|
|Butser North||N||SU 715 207||50°58’56.91″N||0°59’21.07″W|
|Butser North East||NE||SU 715 207||50°58’53.16″N||0°58’57.51″W|
|Butser South||SSW||SU 718 198||50°58’12.59″N||0°58’55.46″W|
|Chalton||E||SU 734 151||50°55’47.16″N||0°57’15.32″W|
|Harting||NNE||SU 805 184||50°57’33.83″N||0°52’13.20″W|
|Meon Shore||SW||SU 528 026||50°49’14.00″N||1° 15’09.30″W|
|Mercury||E||SU 675 197||50°58’26.85″N||1° 2’19.08″W|
|Whitewool||E||SU 650 204||50°58’43.71″N||1° 4’31.71″W|
Click here for a Bing Maps site guide (OS maps available in the drop down menu).
Thanks to Peter Keepence for compiling the Bing Maps guide.
Site & Status
- The site is closed From 1st October to the end of January
- There is no site fee, but when you fly please text / message RJ Macaulay on 07503 733 557 with the numbers of people flying. This is required by the farmer.
- Open: Members only, no reciprocals. Always check with the Farmer to confirm bottom landing availability
- First person to check with both farms for flying and bottom landing availability
- Open: Paragliders only site
Meon Shore – This is now a club site as we take off in an ATZ. By having an agreement, people can continue to fly here. The Control tower has to be contacted so please read the agreement with care.