This year the Skysurfing Club has decided to run a photo and video competition to showcase the talents of our members. There will be prizes for the winners, decided on the night at the prize giving. The winning photo will be displayed in our new trophy cabinet for all to see at the Queen Elizabeth Country Park! The winning video will take pride of place on the Skysurfing Club website. The rules are as follows:
- Photos must be related to hang gliding or paragliding.
- Photos must have been taken by you.
- You may enter up to 5 photos into the competition. The winner will be decided by a vote at the prize giving.
- Photos should be emailed to me at email@example.com.
- Videos must also be paragliding or hang gliding related.
- Videos should be uploaded to the clubs Vimeo group. Vimeo is free to join, if you have any problems email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A shortlist of the best videos (as decided by the committee) will be shown at the prize giving and a winner decided by vote.
- This year there is no length limit but please don’t make it too long, nobody wants to watch 45 minutes of ridge soaring from a helmet cam!
Closing date for entries is 14th February, for judging at the prize giving the next day.